Monday, June 2, 2008

Home again

We're back! Reagan actually did well on the car ride home, she slept a little more which is always a good thing. Bear was happy to see us...but I think he enjoyed his baby-free weekend. We had a great time but we're exhausted and looking forward to sleeping in our own bed tonight (wishful thinking). Reagan's still having lots of seizures and I'm hopeful that when they tweak the diet next week we might see some good results. I'm not sure why they want to wait, but they told us to come in next Monday morning. Reagan has a busy day tomorrow with occupational therapy first thing in the morning and physical therapy in the afternoon...so I'm going to wrap it up and get to bed!

1 comment:

teresa said...

It sounds like you guys had a good break. I am glad the car ride went well.I will be praying about all the visits to doctors. I continue to pray for the seizures to stop. Teresa