Not much exciting news today. Reagan is one day closer to being off the ACTH...which is good because her seizures are VERY frequent right now. I'm really hoping that it's the ACTH and that once she's off of it we'll see a decrease. I did talk to the nurse at the epilepsy clinic today about getting Reagan onto the Ketogenic Diet. At first she didn't want to commit to a date...she was saying that we need to wait and see how Reagan does on the Felbatol. But I explained to her that the only reason we agreed to try the Felbatol is that the doctor told us it was something she could begin while waiting to start on the diet. So after going back and forth a few times, she agreed to put Reagan down for the first available slot...May 11th. This way at least we'll already have an idea about whether or not the Felbatol is working. My only concern is she's already scheduled for a MRI/MRS/lumbar puncture on May 7th... I hate to postpone it any further, but it does sound like a lot to go through in a weeks time. They would admit her to the hospital on a Sunday and keep her/us there for a minimum of 4 days to begin her on the diet and monitor her level of ketosis and teach us how to do the diet once we go back home.